Our Safety activities cover trade studies and initial design concepts through specification and development to real life application and post-delivery evolution, including liaison with regulatory authorities.
We understand the importance of close integration with the client, ensuring a collaborative approach between Safety and engineering teams, to achieve the best possible design outcome at the optimum cost.
- WEC Safety professionals have worked alongside numerous manufacturers, equipment suppliers and end users.
- We are experienced in working within highly regulated, safety conscious industries such as aviation, using industry recognised software such as Isographs Faultree+ and working to established standards such as SAE ARP 4754A and ARP4761.
- We apply a systematic approach to risk management, using industry standard methods throughout the product lifecycle, such as Trade Off Analysis, Common Cause Analysis and Failure Mode Effects Analysis & Summary.
- Our significant experience allows us to evolve solutions by exploring opportunities to improve the design.
- Continuous development of our capabilities ensures that our Safety professionals remain informed of industry developments, emerging concepts and synergies within other safety-driven sectors.